Join as Member
Membership of the Society shall be open to such individuals without distinction of
sex, race or nationality and to such bodies who/which subscribe to the mission and
objectives of the Society.
Membership of the Society shall comprise of four categories of individual
memberships and one category for bodies, and shall be as follows:
(a) Member: A graduate engineer or a diploma holder working in the field of
agricultural, food, rural or biological engineering or a person working in
agricultural engineering affiliated areas may be enrolled as an annual member by paying admission and membership fee. Subsequently, annual membership can be
renewed by paying a membership fee only. The member shall be entitled to the
rights and privileges of a member as hereinafter prescribed.
(b) Life member: A graduate engineer or a diploma holder working in the field of
agricultural, food, rural or biological engineering may be enrolled as a life
member by paying a lump sum amount of admission and membership fee. The
Life Member shall be entitled to the rights and privileges of a member as hereinafter
(c) Fellow: Any life member, who in the opinion of the Executive Committee has
attained a position of eminence and/or who has made an outstanding contribution
to the cause of the Society, may be enrolled as a Fellow of the Society upon the
recommendations of the “Committee for Fellows” appointed by the Executive
Committee. The Fellow shall be entitled to the rights and privileges of a member as
(d) Student Member: Any person undergoing a course of study (degree or
diploma in engineering), training or apprenticeship in Agricultural Engineering
is eligible for Student Membership. The Student Member shall be entitled to the
rights and privileges of a member as hereinafter prescribed, except the right to
vote and the right to hold an elective office. Student membership shall not
extend beyond 12 months after termination of studies in an educational
(e) Corporate Member: A body pursuing engineering activities related to
agriculture and allied fields is eligible for Corporate Membership by paying
lump sum amount of admission and membership fee. The Corporate Member
shall nominate one representative who shall be entitled to the rights and
privileges of a member as hereinafter prescribed.
All members except Student Members and nominees of Corporate Members
(Bodies) shall be entitled to use, after their name, the abbreviated designation as
(a) Member MISAE
(b) Life Member LMISAE
(c) Fellow FISAE
ADMISSION AND SEVERANCE
- Application for admission to the membership of the Society can be submitted to
an ISAE Chapter or its office in New Delhi.
- The membership period shall be dated as of the date of acceptance of the application. For
annual membership the period shall be one year, after which it shall be renewed
year after year.
- For a new admission, a prescribed admission fee shall be sent with the application. For the transfer of category, no admission fee shall be charged. The admission fee shall not
- Members who discontinued may be allowed to be readmitted by paying an admission
fee and for all practical purposes, he/she would be considered as a new member.
The Committee may waive the admission fee in special cases of re-admission.
- The name of any member whose conduct has been found to be against the interest of the Society shall be removed from the rolls by the Committee but not
before he has had an opportunity to explain his conduct and not until a resolution
to this effect has been passed by at least 2/3rd majority of the members of the
Executive Committee present in the meeting.
- A member of the Society ceases to be a member on (a) death, (b) resignation, (c)
suspension owing to non-payment of dues, and (d) conduct prejudicial to the interest of the Society.
- The admission fee shall be chargeable at the initial admittance to the Society.
Category of Membership
Student Member (for four years)
Student Member (Annual)
An annual member desirous of becoming a Life Member would be given a rebate
of 50% of the total subscription paid by him on a continuous basis subject to a ceiling of Rs.1000.00. In such cases, he/she must make full payment within the
PRIVILEGES OF MEMBERS
The members shall enjoy the following privileges:
(1) To attend and vote in all annual general body meetings.
(2) To introduce and second a candidate for any category of membership and move
resolutions in the annual general body meetings.
(3) To receive publication(s) of the Society either free or at a reduced rate as
determined from time to time.
(4) To have access to the library and other facilities of the Society.
(5) To hold any office of the Society on being duly elected/nominated.
(6) To get the benefit of reduced registration fees for conventions/ seminars/symposia,
etc. organized by the Society.
(7) To use the abbreviated designation of an appropriate category of membership.
Click Here to Join as a member
Join as Reviewer
- A reviewer need to examine in details of
the article as assigned for review by Chief-Editor or Publisher.
- A reviewer needs to review minimum 3
articles in a calendar year.
- Need to carefully examine as the manuscript
as it is structured as per author guidelines.
- Careful examination of aim and objectives
of the work carried out.
- Correctness of the conclusions, results and
recommendations along with references.
- Copyediting and proofreading in accordance
with publishing standards of the manuscripts especially with grammar,
punctuation and spelling.
- Coverage areas of the manuscript in
relevance with the scopes of journals.
- A reviewer need to check Plagiarism related
issues if any.
- Reviewer need to give some suggestions
based on the structure of the manuscript. In general, there is no limit for the
- A Reviewer will get prestigious
professional recognition and will get a certificate and appointment of as
reviewer which is a professional achievement.
- A Reviewer will able to enhance knowledge
and quality from various research work.
post of a Reviewer is completely as honorarium and there will no remuneration
provided for the job; however, publisher can provide special allowances for
their quality services
agreement may be terminated at any time if lack of mutual understanding on
common aspects as per the policies of the publisher or repetitive unsatisfactory
performance of the assigned work.
Reviewer agrees to display the name and photograph and other contact details on
the website of the site and hardcopy of the journal.
Reviewer agreed to maintain publication ethics and will never disclose name of
author, or will contact the author or details of the manuscript to any others except
- Should be expertise and have experience in
the specialist field related to the journal
- Should have minimum 2 years of professional
experience in research and publication with minimum 5 publications in peer
- Preferences will be given to personalities
having enthusiasm to undertake the reviewer role, our Fellow members or Life
Click here to join as a reviewer
Join as Institute
Join as Manufacturer
Join as associate editor
Join as Proof reader