One ICAR-Senior Research Fellow (SRF) under the Consortia Research Platform on Secondary Agriculture to work at Engineering Division of Indian Council of Agricultural Research, KAB-II, Pusa, New Delhi – 110012.
Applications are invited for walk-in-interview on 2nd December 2022 at 10.00 a.m. for one post of ICAR-Senior Research Fellow (SRF), purely on contractual basis at the Agricultural Engineering Division, Krishi Anusandhan Bhawan-II, Pusa, New Delhi from eligible candidates.
Vacancy: One Senior Research Fellow (SRF)
Essential Qualifications: –Master’s degree in Post-Harvest Engineering / Agricultural Process Engineering / Bio-Chemical Engg./ Bio-Processing / Food Engineering / Food Science and Technology / Foods and Nutrition with 4 years / 5 years bachelor’s degree. Candidates with 3 years Bachelor’s degree must have UGC/CSIR/ICAR NET qualification or equivalent / Ph.D. in any of the above disciplines or Integrated (B. Tech. + M. Tech., 5 Years) in any of the above disciplines.
Age Limit: The candidate age should be minimum 18 years and maximum 35 years, age relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST/Women & 3 years for OBC, is applicable as per Govt. of India/ICAR Rules.
Emoluments: Rs 31,000/month plus HRA as admissible.
Selection Process: Selection will be based on interview.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can attend walk in interview along with curriculum vitae (in the prescribed format), one photograph, self attested photocopy of certificates & original certificates in support of qualification, age & experience for verification on 2nd December 2022 at 10:00 AM.
(Interested candidates may submit advance copy of their application through email to email@example.com)
Place of Interview: Room no. 402 (Fourth Floor), Krishi Anusandhan Bhawan-II, Indian Council of Agricultural Research, PUSA, New Delhi – 110012 (Near Rajendra Place Metro Station on Blue Line of New Delhi Metro)
Date of Interview: Interview will commence at 11 AM on 2nd December 2022. Candidates reporting after 10.30 a.m. will not be interviewed.
Other Terms & Conditions:
- Crucial date for determining the age limit of candidates shall be the date of walk-in-interview. The period of engagement of SRF will be initially for a period of one year only or up to the date of approval of the project (whichever is earlier). There is no provision of re-engagement after termination of project / scheme / plan. The selected candidate shall have no legal right to claim regularization by absorption or otherwise or against any Regular post or any further continued engagement on termination of contract in Engineering Division. The engagement is purely time bound, non-regular and on co-terminus basis. The services of the incumbent shall stand terminated on expiry of the period given in the sanction or even before, if not found satisfactory. Government strives to have a workforce which reflects gender balance and women candidates are encouraged to apply. Since the engagement of the manpower in the scheme is purely time bound and non-regular and also not against any sanctioned vacancy/ cadre strength / post / position, the service provisions for regular post including reservation will not be applicable to these engagements.
- The office timings are 9 AM to 5:30 PM (Monday to Friday).
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidature.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- The decision of DDG (Engg.) ICAR, New Delhi will be final and binding in all respects.